- New Global Course Format: MOOC + VIEs - E-Learn Conference Paper
- Collaborative Learning in Global Online Education through Virtual International Exchanges (VIEs) Educause Review
- Using video lessons and gaming to teach Spanish commands with participant interaction in social media. University of Colorado at Denver, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 2015. 1605101.
Abstract: This article examines the use of social media, video lessons, and game based learning to teach Spanish commands over the course of 2 weeks in an online course in Canvas. The study was performed twice with entry-level Spanish students. Forty-five second languages learners (L2) completed the pretest and 38 completed the posttest between the two semesters. The students in the experimental group received instruction through explicit instruction via video lessons on Spanish commands used in Latin dance instruction; game based learning activities using implicit feedback; and student interaction in Facebook and YouTube.
- Virtually Connecting Peers & Intercultural Competency - Action Research with Data Collection Methods Proposal & Literature Review
- Game Based Learning for Spanish 1010
- MGMT Case Study Final Report